Free Shipping for orders over $59.00
AQ Cutting Mat Required: 55202
How to Die Cut Tea Party Shapes:
Apply fusible web product to the wrong side of the fabric, following the manufacturer’s instructions, before cutting for fusible appliqué.
- Tea Pot: Cut and fuse one 8" x 6 1⁄8" rectangle. Place on the selected blade and cut. Cut 6 teapots across the width of the fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 24 teapots.
- Tea Pot Lid: Cut and fuse one 3 1/2" x 1 7⁄8" rectangle. Place on the selected blade and cut. Cut 21 teapot lids across the width of the fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 210 teapot lids.
- Tea Bag: Cut and fuse one 2 1⁄8" x 2 5⁄8" rectangle. Place on the selected blade and cut. Cut 15 tea bags across the width of the fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 240 tea bags.
- Tea Bag Label: Place scraps on the blade and cut.
Why Quilters Love the GO! Tea Party Die:
- Perfect for coffee and/or tea lovers alike! Make quick and easy wall hangings, mug rugs, tea towels, table runners, and other gifts for family and friends or for yourself.
- Coffee and tea go hand-in-hand with quilting so this motif appeals to a wide variety of quilters, novice and seasoned.
- No template required! The GO! Tea Party die includes 4 applique shapes that are difficult to cut by hand.
- Quickly and easily cut four of each pre-fused applique shape in one pass thru the cutter (fusible counts as one-half layer of fabric).
- Cut Tea Party shapes out of a variety of fabrics: cotton, batiks, wool, felt, flannel, fleece, Cuddle® fabrics, and more!
- Great way to use up scraps.
- Includes free embroidery download with 3 stitches ($22 value).
- Free pattern downloads are available to get you started.
- Fat Quarter-friendly